complete guide to the world of beauty and fashion

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Good bye breakage.....(the shampoo story)


Hey beautiful ladies and handsome dudes!!
enjoying monsoon ya???

I just love this season...and everytime it rains I stand in my balcony with a cup of tea or coffee and my favorite music...aahhh just perfect.
but i hate the breakage of my lovely hair in this season.....





THE Story
People who have dry and damaged hair remain very tense about it and i am sure like me you also had tried various shampoos and hair products from renowned companies endorsed by your favorite celebrity.
No offence.
 i also have changed many shampoos and conditioners but none of them solved my problem.

I have normal hair with a little shine naturally.

ohk so first of all my pretty pink shampoo from sunsilk.
i used it a year ago and was very much satisfied with it.




Quick facts:
  • average shampoo
  • cleans oil from scalp
  • have a great bubble gum kind of smell
  • beautiful packaging
  • not for daily use
  • nothing great
so after some time i was bored of it and wanted something new.And with a lots of promotional stuff from the sunsilk company i found a new shampoo from its video on YouTube.



Quick facts:
  • shampoo is OK
  • not very good smell
  • nothing great
  • conditioner is not good
  • conditioner make your hair hard and rough.
unfortunately this shampoo didn't worked for me and i wouldn't advise anyone to purchase it.

next i used shampoo from a very popular brand endorsed by Aishwarya Rai Bacchan


Quick facts:
  • its a nice shampoo with average smell
  • very gentle 
  •  makes you hair smooth and shine.
  • has no side effects
BUT it didn't helped much in stopping breakage.

My saviour:

with rough and dull hair i was searching for a saviour to save my hair.
and............I got one.







Now, as i told you my hair became dry,damaged and lost its shine. I used this shampoo and in about two weeks hairfall reduced I saw less hair on my comb.And not only me,my mom and sis also used it and we are very much satisfied now.

you can see images below of its consistency and also its ingredients.




and for the people who are not able to read the ingredients in the image,here they are:

AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, PARFUM, PEG-4 DISTEARYL ETHER, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, LAURETH-4, DISTEARYL ETHER, SODIUM BENZOATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, C14-20 ISOALKYLAMIDOPROPYLETHYLDIMONIUM ETHOSULFATE, CITRIC ACID, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, 2-BROMO-2-NITROPROPANE-1, 3-DIOL, SODIUM CITRATE, FORMIC ACID





Quick facts:
  • mild shampoo
  • mild smell
  • not for oily hair
  • can be used regularly
  • less foam
  • do what it says




so this is all i wanted to share with you people,if you have any hair problem then feel free to ask .
and also if you want to share your hair saviour then do let me know.
till then
stay you,stay beautiful.:)


Suggestions:

Ritu kumar collection exclusively for oriflame @ Rs99/-                                            more>>



Oily skin??? get rid of those pimples too                                                                           more>>


No comments:

Post a Comment